Monday, July 23, 2007

Love math? Love freebies? Check this out!

You don't usually think of math and digital scrapbooking together, but they're two of my interests, so there you have it. In my other life ~ 10 months of the year anyway, I coordinate the Gifted/Talented program at my elementary school. When my students aren't working on product development, they absolutely love academic competitions, and one of their favorites is Mystery Number. Last September I decided to start offering Fun Funky Mystery Numbers to the members of Gotta Pixel, giving them a new puzzle each week, and I've been amazed at how it's taken off! My favorite comments are from all the people who tell me they hated math before they found my game. lol

So, give it a shot. I have a new game each week, and a different FREE set of numerals each month. Check out this week's puzzle here ~ Fun Funky Mystery Numbers.

There is only one more week left to get the July prize ~ numerals made out of pewter:


The pewter numerals this month match perfectly all the pewter I've put in lots of my kits. Two of my favorite with pewter are Infinity and Simply Soft. Both full collections are found at Gotta Pixel.
Play now and then watch for August numerals to be coming out soon.

Oh, I love your comments! Let me know if you're already playing my Fun Funky Mystery Game or if you're heading over there now. :)

3 comments:

eph2810 said...

I really like your Simply Soft collection :)

Angel's Imaginations said...

Your numerals are beautiful, and they go perfectly with your pretty kits. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these really lovely gifts. :)