Saturday, August 18, 2007

Licorice Kisses!!

Hey guys!! First of all, I want to thank everyone so much for the awesome comments you left both here, and at 4share about the Watermelon Kisses QP I made for you all!! When you use it, it would be so GREAT if you could remember to leave a link to your LO here so we can go and leave you some love!!

So...if you liked Watermelon Kisses you are going to LOVE Licorice Kisses!!!! The great combination of Red, Black, and White is great for boys, girls, and ANIMALS!!!! Its such a fun kit to play with. Oh and in case you didn't grab the grab bag Kathryn had for sale for ONLY $2.00, this kit was what you missed!!!! You can pick it up now at the GottaPixel store....but just know for next time...Kathryn's grab bags have GREAT things in them!!!


Check out this LO I made using Kathryn's great kit and her awesome photo wraps!


Check out this great LO made by TNChick with Kathryn's Licorice Kisses kit, and with Kathryn's Daisy Mae Check Photo Wraps


Until Next time....Happy Scrapping!!




3 comments:

Miranda Barten said...

I bought the grab bag so..YES..I already have this kit...I really love it. I didn't have the time so far to make a LO with it, but there is already a photo on my desk especially for this kit ;-)) I will let you know!

Angel's Imaginations said...

I got this, too, and I love it! Great color combo, and elements. :)

Unknown said...

What great pages! I love the Cosmic Wizard page and that is a magnificent horse!
hugs,
Claudette