Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ribbon Wrap Quickies

Hey Guys...it's me, the Naughty-Never ever on time with posts-Ought to be flogged with a wet noodle Marketing Goddess here to tell you about yet another amazing item Kathryn has out for you to rush off to purchase. Her Ribbon Wrap quickies coordinate with her Blue Magnolia Kit and her Amaryllis Kit, both in her Scrapbook Elements Store. And just to make life easier for all of us (And let me tell ya folks...Kathryn's life is a complete TORNADO!!! A new Hubby, a full time job education wonderful little people all day long (Can you say SAINT?!), and I'm fairly sure she designs 24/7 (Don't ask me how she manages I'm still trying to find time to make a simple blog entry!!! )) she designed these GORGEOUS quickies. Check out these ones here that go with Blue Magnolia......

You can find these at Scrapbook Elements. Check out the adorable LO I did using these Blue Magnolia Quickies and the Blue Magnolia Kit.

And these Super Beautiful Ribbon Wrap Quickies coordinate with her OMGOSH SOOOOO Gorgeous Amaryllis Page Kit....

Here is a LO I did using both the Amaryllis Page Kit and the Ribbon Wrap Quckies....HOW Beautiful are they both together?!?!

So RUN....Don't walk...Do NOT Pass Go, Do NOT Collect $100.00....RUN over to Scrapbook Elements and pick up these GORGEOUS Ribbon Wrap Quickes, and while you are there Don't forget to check out Amaryllis and Blue Magnolia.....


Happy Scrapping!!!



3 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

Hello.
I find myself in yours blog. but without to succeed to read yours written because I do not know the language.
but it has made it appeal to to make your acquaintance me.
Mine blog and of poetries, even if you do not have the poetico mind you want to visit it? thanks! I waited for to you. .lINA

Complimenti per le foto di famiglia e per il bellissimo nipotino

Danesa said...

These are truly beautiful, Kathryn. I've used one and can't wait to use the other one...over and over. Beautiful!!

Miranda Barten said...

They are great...I really love your ribbons and these quickies make it even more easy.

I really love the LO with the boy holding the ribbon..great job!!