Thursday, August 2, 2007

We have a winner! Congratulations to Terry F!

First of all, thank you to those who sent layouts in. It was a lot of fun going through the Christmas layouts at this time of year. Since it's so hard for me to decide, I got a little help from my Marketing Goddess, and we chose this layout to be our Christmas in July Blog Layout!It was created by Terry F for her kitty Buddy. Buddy looks quite content all snuggled back under the tree out of the way of all the activity. That's a favorite place for my thee kitties as well. They've never bothered the tree ornaments, but forget having the presents or the skirt just so. If they can move them around at all, they're instant toys. Congratualtions, Terry!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats Terry!! WTG! ~ Marketing Goddess.

Caylynn said...

Great choice! :) Congratulations Terry! :)

Angel's Imaginations said...

Congrats, Terry! Adorable LO.

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway to contact Mrs.Mhire? I had written to her several months ago c/o SBE about a purchase of her kits I had made and had a question about it. I also wrote while she was with Digital Freebies, which she has since left. Is there anyway to contact her or she me?

Deborah Wilson
vetjane@sbcglobal.net