Sunday, October 7, 2007

That's really funny! I was getting this post ready for you when Angel posted about my Floral Fantasy set and the sales. Thank you, Angel! Great minds think alike! She's so good about updating this for me when I'm over my head in designing.

I sure hope you've had a chance to get some goodies at Digitals and Digital Candy while the sales are on. The sale at Digitals ends tonight and Digital Candy's goes through tomorrow.

Angel showed you my newest kit, Floral Fantasy ~ on sale at Digitals for a little longer. Here's a view of the papers in the kit. I love that they came out so shimmery!

Now, you know I love to give away pieces of my work. This little freebie is actually some pieces from Floral Fantasy, 2 journaling stamps, a little element I came up with brand new for this kit.

Download this freebie HERE. Please leave a message when you do. :)

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Angel's Imaginations said...

These are beautiful, Kathryn! Thank you! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for sharing your wonderful freebies!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shimmery colors. Beautiful kit. Thank you
karen

Anonymous said...

just found these and they are stunning, thanks so much for sharing them