Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Feeling Blue!

But--today, that's a good thing! Tee, hee.

I don't know how Kathryn does it! She just keeps coming out with these super gorgeous kits!

Today, I'm showing you Blue Magnolia. This kit is just soooo beautiful. The colors, the flowers, the elements--oh my!

Annnnnd--if you buy this scrumptious kit the first week, you can get the awesome Blue Magnolia Ribbon Wrap Quickies for FREE!

Just look at these elegant kits:




These kits are must-haves for anyone. Whether it's heritage photos, romantic photos, scenery--on and on. So many possibilities!

Look at this beautiful LO Samantha by SandyP, and see what you can do.


Just beautiful! I love it!

So, hurry on over to the stores, and grab up this kit and the free Ribbon Wrap kit while the deal is still on!

Available at Digitals, and Gotta Pixel.

Scrap On!

Angel

No comments: