Saturday, May 3, 2008

Huge SALES! Bonus QPs! A Commercial Use Grab Bag!

Hurry over to my stores for fantastic savings on 150 + sets!

My 30% off sale at Gotta Pixel lasts through tomorrow, May 4, and at Digitals, all of my sets will be 30% off through the 10th!


I asked you what animals you'd like to see in the ark, and you had great ideas! Thank you! This second set is now in my store, AND on sale!

Just like the first one, you have to see all the extra images to see all that's inside, so go take a look while the sales are hot!

Look how cute these baby pages came out! These are 2 of Sarah Meyer's beautiful children in pages I've made to match my ark kits. They're now in my stores as well ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals. I'll send them to you for FREE though if you purchase either of my first 2 A is for Ark sets and upload a page you've made from either into my Gotta Pixel designer gallery before the due date.

Read HERE for the details on how to get your pages.

Designers, check this out! I've got a new CU grab bag at Digitals. Get it while it's cheap!

7 comments:

CynR said...

I love your new kit "A is for Ark."
All the animal stickers are so cute! Wonderful kit for little kids! Thank you!

Dorann said...

I'm loving your newest kit, "A" is for Ark. I can think of so many ways that I could use it. I'll be buying as soon as I get a few dollars.

Fran Baity said...

Your new kit is too cute! Love the sweet animals! Fran

Marcia said...

Lovin your new Alphabet kit! It is so cute & would work great for new babies!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love those elephants!! They are just the cutest! Awesome kit.

Anonymous said...

Great kits. Love all the little animals.

Purple Princess said...

All of your kits are just wonderful!! The A is for Ark is just darling!! Thanks for the CU Grab Bag too, had to get that!