Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cool New Kit and a Special Offer!

The Houston heat and all the lemonde I've been drinking got me thinking, Why not? So, I've put together a fun kit for summer layouts ~ Lemonade Kisses. It was a blast to make because to me these are happy colors. lol I had a time with the glass of lemonade, but I think it came out pretty good, after just a few hours. :) Lemonade Kisses is available at Gotta Pixel and at Digitals.

I'll be sending a coupon to my mailing list in just a few minutes to get this kit at a discount. If you'd like to get this coupon and other special offers and of course update news from me, sign up at the top of this page. Put in your email and subscribe, and I'll get a welcome freebie and the coupon to you the next time I check my mail. Your email is always safe and doesn't go to anyone but me. Also you won't see daily emails ~ Who has the time? The special coupon I'll be sending out to my mailing list friends will only be good through June, so don't wait too long. :)

Take a look...



Lemonade Kisses ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals
Stay cool!

3 comments:

Josie said...

The colors are so wonderfully Fresh! I couldn't resist! Thanks for the coupon!!

Melissa said...

Kathryn, your latest kit is great! I really like the summery colors.

Angel's Imaginations said...

This is beautiful! How fun! :)