Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 10 ~ Final Day of our Digitals Blog Train

This has sure been a fun ride! I want to thank the Twisted Sisters for letting me hop on and ride these last 10 days! This is my first hybrid album to make, and I actually printed it out and gave it to Robert on Monday ~ our anniversary! He liked it a lot, and I hope you enjoy making yours as well.

A huge thanks to all of you who have so graciously left comnents every day! I enjoyed reading them and really feel appreciated by all that you've said. I told Robert just today that I love doing this because of all of you. I can't believe I've met so many nice people just designing things on my computer! What a perk!

This has been fun, and I do plan on doing something again really soon ~ with a couple of my favorite designer friends I hope. So come back often, snag my freebies, catch up with my new products, read a personal post now and then, and remember to sign up for my newsletter if you haven't already. My newsletter friends got a coupon just today to my newest kit. Read yesterday's post if you didn't get yours. You still have time. :)

I've left the cover for last ~ partly because I didn't make it first lol. So here's a great page you can use for the cover of your album if you'd like. Just like the others, the link will be active for a full day. If you've missed any of the pages, you can purchase the full kit in Digitals and Gotta Pixel starting on Saturday.

This link is no longer active, but I do have the full album in my stores now,
and it's for sale!
created for
More blogs with great Free pages:
Amanda Thorderson
Beth Rimmer
Dea Spina
DeDe Smith
Katie Mann
LivingOutLoud
Lynne Simmons
Nini's Notions
Shawn Walter
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon Designs

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the complete album. It is gorgeous and I appreciate your time, talent and generosity in sharing with us. The blog train was a lot of fun!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you for a wonderful end to a beautiful album. :) the blog train has been a blast, and I truly appreciate your work and generosity.

Camila's Mom said...

Thank you SO much for your generosity. The album is beautiful and the train was great fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful album!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous album!! You are very generous. Awesome cover page.

It's been great fun riding the blog train - very happy you took part in this event.
Your designs are beautiful and I love all the kits of yours that I have in my scrapping file.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

Joy said...

Thank you, thank you! You created a beautiful album and it was so nice of you to share. I really enjoyed the train ride!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful album!!! Your work is so beautiful!!!

Crissie said...

How fun that the ending is your beginning...it is a wonderful album and I've enjoyed the ride! Thank you so much for all that you've shared :)

CynR said...

Thank you very much for this album, it is greatly appreciated!!!

grannymike said...

Kathryn, thank you so much for this lovely album. It has a very elegant look and feel to it. I've never tried anything hybrid before, so I appreciate the chance to try it with such a pretty album. Thanks to whoever organized the blog train. It was GREAT, and you ladies are all very talented and generous.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your fabulous album Kathryn!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the gorgeous pages on the blog train....it has been so much fun seeing what you all came up with each day