Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Brag Book AND a Page for YOU!

What fun this brag book is! Who goes to a baseball game and doesn't take pictures? Can you imagine how fun it would be for the kids to have their very own albums of them playing? Don't forget Gramma and Grampa, too. They'll adore an album like this. You can get all 10 pages at Digitals and also in my store at Gotta Pixel.


To thank you for reading my blog, here's an additional page you can only get here. Just click on the baseball, and it's all yours! Don't forget to leave a note. Tell me about your favorite team! :)

7 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

Fabulous pages, Kathryn! Thank you for the gift! :)

Sharon Kay said...

Would you consider making a basketball kit? If you do, could you do 8x8" quick pages rather than brag books? All the basketball books I have bought have been either 8x8 or 12x12".

Our baseball book is also 8x8"...so these pages won't fit the book. ...but I bought the kit! It's darling.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! I have two little boys who are playing baseball for the first time this year, so i'll definitely be using this!

Cam

Kathryn said...

Thanks for all your comments!

Sharon, I'll see what I can do for basketball. Thanks for the suggestion on the page sizes!

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm wondering if I can get a commercal use license for ths kit - peanuts and cracker jacks. I am doing a lttle league yearbook, and won't get pad for it, but I will be putting an add in the y earbook. My email is camille@paxman-family.org

Thanks!
Camille

Kathryn said...

I emailed you, Camille. Thanks for your interest in my designs. :)

Anonymous said...

It's hard finding kits for my 13+ grandchildren, but your baseball kits is a big hit for one grandson (made him a baseball bday card for him).

I do have to agree with Sharon - for an 8x8 size, even a 6x4 or 4x6 size, heck even tags. LOL.

Suggestions: I'm also looking for soccer kits for 2 other grandsons. Have some granddaughters into hip-hop, another into ballet!

Thank you for the freebie!