Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Winner for my New Summer Kit Announced!

Thank you all so much for giving me suggestions for my newest summery kit! I'm amazed at the creativity of everyone and the willingness to help. :) I really do appreciate it and have chosen a winner.

The kit's the one with the popsicles in it, and it'll be a special kit to go along with an event at Gotta Pixel in July, so it won't be revealed just yet. I have a kit in my stores now that's coordinating with this one, and it's called Flip Flop Summer, so it seems fitting to call this one Popsicle Summer. Dianalyn, you'll be receiving my new kit for FREE as soon as it's finished! Thank you for your name suggestion!

I'd also like to give each of you who have offered suggestions a little thank you. Problem is I didn't think it out very well, so if you're on my mailing list, shoot me an email and let me know what name you used when you sent in your kit name. If you're not on my mailing list yet, sign up at the top of this page, and you will be. When you receive the Welcome Email from me, you'll have my address and can respond. :)

Dianalyn, make sure you send me a note as well. I want to make sure the free kit goes to the right person. Congratulations!

No comments: