Sunday, July 27, 2008

Red Hatters! Here's a FREE Alpha for you!

You don't even have to be a Red Hatter! These are cute just about for any subject! I've made a new alpha to match my Cute Stuff in Red Sets and the numerals you got a while back in my math game at Gotta Pixel. (Speaking of which, I hope you're playing every week! Get free stuff just for solving fun math puzzles!)

I'll be giving away one section of the full alpha set each and every day right here for the next week. Come on by and get yours! If you miss a day, I'll have them in my stores soon as well. Also, I'm putting both the Cute Stuff in Red Part 1 and Cute Stuff in Red Part 2 sets on sale for 40% off while I'm giving away this alpha. It's a fun kit for all sorts of layouts. The little girls love the purple, and my CT members have blown me away with some very creative pages!

Cute Stuff in Red Part 1 ~ 40% off at Gotta Pixel and Digitals!
Cute Stuff in Red Part 2 ~ 40% off at Gotta Pixel and Digitals!
(edited ~ Section 1 Download is no longer available.)
l leave it up for an extra day and will put up the second one on Tuesday. Each day from then on will be available for one day only, so make sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

ooohh, what a fun alpha! Thank you! :)

Julie said...

Thanks you! What a cute alpha!!

Jennifer said...

Thank you! Looks so fun to use! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Elaine said...

Thank you, darling alpha!!

Anonymous said...

This is a fun alphabet! Thank You!