Thursday, August 14, 2008

BINGO Words for Thursday and new products!

Look what's new in my stores!

Sassy Pants Bracket Album ~ Digitals and Gotta Pixel

Block Templates for Scrappers and Designers ~ Digitals and Gotta Pixel

Now, on with BINGO! Your words from me so far are...

Johnathan
fried apples
grove
apple juice
green
leaf
vitamin C
worms

Today's Delicious fun fact ~ The world's largest apple peel was created by Kathy Wafler Madison on October 16, 1976, in Rochester, NY. It was 172 feet, 4 inches long. (She was 16 years old at the time and grew up to be a sales manager for an apple tree nursery.)

Sarah's Scraps of Fun

Lynne's Digi Digs

Was today your lucky day? Did you have both of my words?

7 comments:

Amy Passmore said...

Yep, today was my lucky day...and yesterday, too. I got both words, from both days! :D

snowowl551 said...

Wow! That was a long peel. Who knew you could get one that long from one apple!

I am not doing well...I only got one word today, from you. I started out the first day with 5 of 6, but have only gotten 2 more since then!

Anonymous said...

I have 7 so far from all three blogs. Love bingo.

Sweetscraps said...

I forgot about bingo; bad baby! Well I checked them all today and I have 10. woo! hoo!

Terebinthtree said...

Up to a total of 8 now!!

Pepsi Bubbles said...

I now have 8 words!!

Sharon Kay said...

I had both of your words today...will have to visit the other 2 now to see how I did.