Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Delicious Bingo Time!

Your first words from me are:

Johnathan
fried apples

A little Delicious fun fact ~ Apples are a member of the rose family. You learn something new every day. :)

Do you have our Delicious kits yet? They'll be 50% off at both Digitals and Gotta Pixel until someone yells Bingo! Here's mine, and make sure to check out both Sarah's and Lynne's as well.

Delicious at Gotta Pixel and Digitals

Now hop on over to Lynne's and Sarah's blogs, and then make sure to check back tomorrow! We'll be posting new words each day by 9am ET, and you want to be the first to see them. Remember, we'd love to see your posts letting us know how many words you have each day. Good luck! :)

Sarah's Scraps of Fun

Lynne's Digi Digs

4 comments:

snowowl551 said...

This is going to be fun! I have 5 of the 6 numbers today!

Pssequimages said...

The ROSE family? Wow, I surely didn't know that. Thanks for the one word from you that was on my list today.
Wow Snowow! You're already a fifth of the way to the big win! Congrats.

Amy Passmore said...

None from you for me today. You better do better tomorrow...lol.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how many I have - my computer lost my list - or did I? Who knows. Is there a way for you to sent me the list? logicgrandma