Monday, October 6, 2008

BB4 ~ Day 7 featuring Cranberry Kisses & BLOG REVEAL!

This is sure fun! Every day I'm giving you another sampler from one of my favorite kits, AND the kit (or kits) is 50% off in my Digitals store for the day.

Remember, for only 2 more days, you can save 30% or more on my entire Digitals Store! Click HERE to shop.

Ready for the Grab Bag reveal? Check them out!

Personal Use Grab Bag #3 ~ only $3 has a full page set, papers, and elements, and a matching set of quick pages. Look what you get for $3. :)


See beautiful layouts with this set HERE.

Commercial Use Grab Bag #5 ~ only $7 includes 3 new sets you can use in any designing program!



Today's special is CranberryKisses ~ 50% off for 1 day only!

Cranberry Kisses ~ 50% off Tuesday only!


Your Birthday Blog Blowout Freebie for Tuesday is...(Link has been removed.)

Make sure to visit all the blog in the Digital's Birthday Blog Roll right over there --->
Each and every designer has a surprise waiting for you Oct. 1-8. Every freebie will be good for only a day, so don't miss out!

4 comments:

TifLyn said...

Kathryn, OMG, I've just loved these samplers and the sales. So wish I could buy each kit. But, alas, my budget is horribly out of whack for the past few months and won't get better - well not til after next year. (I was going to say not better until Thxgiving when his job goes back to full time, but then we'll have Xmas to buy for... OMG, I want to cry right now!)
Anyways, I just had HAD to buy the Halloween kit tho! I love that one so much! I love them all! But esp with the bonus QPs, good way to suck me right in there! LOL! Very nicely done kit tho, I should get lots of uses for it!
Again, thank you so much for your fab freebies. I have really enjoyed your blog each day too.
Oh, one slight typo tho. Cranberry Kisses is 50% off on Tuesday only.. You have Monday :)
Hugs, Tif

TifLyn said...

Oh, and I love the new blog look too!
Tif

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another wonderful sampler Kathryn :)

Anonymous said...

I have your "Cranberry Kisses" kit and I love it!!
Thanks for sharing all these gorgeous samplers.