Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog Fancies ~ New and on SALE!

I thought it was time to change out the look of my blog, ESPECIALLY since I now have Blog Fancies in my Digitals store! Woohoo! How fun is that? This is from my new Pumpkin Kisses Blog Fancies, a not so spooky set of blog wear.

Ha! Like the photo? I was dressed as Daisy Mae for a dance/Halloween party a few years back. This is actually the photo I used on match dot com, the first one my dh ever saw of me. Other ladies had oh, so glamorous photos, and I wanted one with attitude. Guess it worked! lol

You can find these 4 sets now, but trust me, lots more will follow! Change out your blog header in minutes, with our without your photo, and make everyone smile when they see your new look!

Get these this week, and save 25%!

Also, if you do buy any of these, please leave a comment with a link. I'd love to visit your blog! :) These are all for Personal Use only, so please don't use them on commercial blogs. Thanks!

6 comments:

snowowl551 said...

These are really cute! I have a blogger blog, but never tried to do anything different with the page. Is it really easy to use?

Kathryn said...

Actually, I'm figuring it out as I go along, and I'm surprised that I can do it! I think if I can, anyone can. I'll try to write up directions really soon to help.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. It is so festive.... very nice. I am being a little critical here but please don't take it as a nasty comment. Could you make your writing a little more black or something so tired old eyes can focus on what you are saying instead of focusing on the type. Like I said it's a beautiful blog and I am probably just a little challenged lol! I know nothing about blogging except that it's a lot of work and you do it beautifully. Thank you!

Barbara said...

I love your photo in your banner! How cute!! I don't know how you find the time to keep up. hugs.

Kathryn said...

Enchanted, I don't sleep :)

Anonymous, are these font colors better? I switched the posts to black and the titles and links to dark brown. I hope you can see them now. Please let me know. :)

EAL Designs said...

Kathryn these are wonderful, I just love love love the Christmas Rose one, one of my favorite kits of yours. Saving up to get this for my blog.
Hugs, Lisa