Monday, October 13, 2008

Updated Blog Fancies ~ Get them on SALE!

I've made more AND updated the first couple with seamless backgrounds AND Blogger instructions inside. (a great big THANKS! goes to MelindaH for making the instruction images for me. So, now there are 4 sets to choose from, and each one has:
2 full-size banners (1 with a photo area and 1 without)
4 blog tags to label your sidebar sections
3 seamless backgrounds
and simple to follow instructions for putting these pieces into a basic Blogger template

There are just 4 ready tonight, but these are fun, so there will be lots more! If you want a certain set of mine made for your blog, just post here, and I'll put them on my todo list. Thanks!

Oh, you like sales! They're 25% off this week!
Buy them HERE.

I've redone the images below to show the new pieces in the kits. Check them out in the last post.

No comments: