Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grab Bag $2 at Divine Digital and a FREE Quick Page

Hurry over to my newest store, Divine Digital! You can get a really pretty full page kit in my latest Grab Bag for only $2! It's loaded with really pretty elements and papers, and I know you'll love using this kit.

While you're in my Divine Boutique, don't miss all of my Valentine sets. They're each and every one 50% off through Valentine's Day!!!

Are you on my Mailing List? I'll be sending this quick page (made with the mystery kit above) to everyone on my Mailing List today and to each one of you who sign up before this grab bag is revealed. So you have until the 10th to get this quick page for FREE! Sign up by putting your email in the Mailing List box to the right. Your email will be safe as I don't release my list to anyone. Hope to see your address come through today!

No comments: