Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny Bunnies Quick Pages

My store's exploding with Funny Bunnies! First I put in the full page set...

Funny Bunnies ~ at Digitals, Divine Digital, and Gotta Pixel

Then I added some over the top CUTE word art...

Funny Bunnies Word Art ~ at Digitals, Divine Digital, and Gotta Pixel
Today I put in a sweet set of quick pages... (and of course they're on sale!)

Funny Bunnies Quick Pages ~ at Digitals, Divine Digital, and Gotta Pixel

For those of you who would like one more Funny Bunny special, take a PEEK at the FREE extra elements I'm sending to my mailing list this week. You'll get an extra journaling mat and a shiny satin ribbon wrap.
Sign up at the top of this page for my Mailing List this week, and I'll send this extra gift to you along with your first newsletter. If you're already on my list, you should receive this gift in the mailing I'll be sending out in the next day or so. :)

No comments: