Sunday, March 8, 2009

More FREE Daily Downloads AND Another Campin' Set

Hi! Come celebrate with me! Check this out!

Fun for me AND for you! Through March 19, my Digitals store will be 40% off!

Stop by every day to get pieces of my Campin' Stuff kit for FREE! Look HERE every day for new pieces. Remember they're only FREE for one day. If you miss any of the daily downloads, I'll have the full kit in the store on the 20th.
Matching the Daily Download kit, Campin' Stuff is an extra set of camping fun called Campin' Extras! It's 40% off, only $2.39!

Do you LOVE hybrid projects? This fun Camping book can be made by adding photos to the 14 .png quick page style letters, printing them and then assembling the book with your paper scrapping supplies. To make the letters stronger, glue them to either side of a stronger paper, tag board, or chipboard page cut in the shape of the letter.

No comments: