Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spotlight Designer Freebies & More Specials!

My Spotlight Designer FREE Daily Downloads started today at Gotta Pixel! Yay! You can find pieces of this set given away by me every day for the rest of May in my Gotta Pixel Store. Look for the big red FREE sign under this product in my store, and come back to get new pieces every day!

Also my entire Gotta Pixel store is 30% off through the end of May. It's a special time for this sale, too, because I'm hard at work on lots of new things to upload before the month is over. You've seen something new from me every day lately, and I'm getting as much finished for you while my store's on sale as I can. :)

My Daily Download Set I made with Dana Frantz
Crazy Daisy
You can find these matching quick pages on sale HERE!

Brand new in all of my stores ~ and on SALE ~ is Strawberry Ice. It's elegant, full of soft, beautiful colors, and will make gorgeous pages! I'm even including the quick page shown below FREE with the purchase of this set for the first week!

Strawberry Ice at Gotta Pixel ~ Digitals ~ Divine



Purchase this set in any of my stores this week only and receive this quick page for FREE!

Remember those who join my mailing list get additional specials from me! I've sent out today another freebie that matches Strawberry Ice only to those on my Mailing List. Sign up today at the top of my blog!

Designers, here's some news for you...
New Commercial Use sets are also available in all of my stores.



Thanks for looking and have a wonderful evening!

No comments: