Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Coffee House Kit and Subscriber Freebie

Brand new today is Le Petit Cafe', the perfect kit for scrapping fun times with friends and coffee shop photos. The beautiful colors and textures and swirlies will be great for all sorts of layouts ~ heritage, travel, you name it!

Le Petit Cafe' is ON SALE in all of my stores...

Gotta Pixel, Digitals, and Divine Digital



Newsletter subscribers received the quick page below today along with a surprise coupon! If you'd like to get free extras ~ quick pages, mini kits, coupons, etc. with each and every newsletter I send out, you can subscribe to my newsletter at the top of my blog. Do it today! :)

Fill in my Mailing List section today at the top of this page! Don't miss another great Kathryn Estry freebie!



No comments: