Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Sale and FREE Mailing List Gift


My Easter Sales are going on at Digitals, Gotta Pixel, and Digiscrap Warehouse!

Digitals ~ 30% off through April 4
Gotta Pixel ~ 30% off ALL MONTH! (I'm in the Spotlight this month at Gotta Pixel!)
DSW ~ 30% off through April 1-5

Check out my Dress Up Bunnies re-release ~ Bigger & Better!


Join my Mailing List at the top of this page any time this week and I'll send you a FREE sampler of this cute kit! You also will receive a FREE welcome gift just for signing up. :)

1 comment:

Jinia said...

This is the best blog design and article. Very nice job. Thank you very much
Your design and pics of the blog is really nice. More over the content is also very productive. Information you have provided is really very beneficial.and keep posting
For more information :

list building
free email advertising
free list building
free mailing list
build your list
free email marketing