Sunday, May 16, 2010

NEW & on Sale! Octavia's Playground & Otavia's Guy Add-on!

Get both these sets on sale at Digitals and Gotta Pixel!

Scrap precious pages with the adorable sea creatures in Octavia's undersea playground!


Enjoy some of my Creative Team layouts ~
...and proudly showing off my brand new CT member's 1st layouts for me!
If you've got a little guy to scrap, I've made some more boyish additions to the main set in Octavia's Guy Add-on.

another cute layout by TerryF ~
My Mailing List friends are receiving this FREE quick page. Join at the top of the page within the next week, and I'll send it to you,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute kit. I usually don't do qps but I couldn't resist this one. Thank you very much.

Deanna said...

SO cute!!! Glad I found you!

Carole N. said...

What cute kits. Thanks for the lovely QP.

Hugs!

lwlittlebit said...

I just bought Octavias Playground kit and it is adorable! I just love it!