Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEW Magic Stacks and $2 Pixels!

What a fun way to add a photo to your layout AND get a great cluster look at the same time!  My Magic Stacks are fast and easy and just about all the work has been done for you.  My 7th Magic Stacks set is now in my stores and is on SALE through Wednesday!

See ALL of my Magic Stacks at Digitals and Gotta Pixel!

The photo I've used here is my precious little grandson, Jack, enjoying his "smash cake" at his 1st birthday party.  I had never heard of a smash cake (an extra little cake just for the baby to smash), but Jack figured out what to do with his right away.  :)  


These 4 fun-to-use Personal and Commercial products are only $2 each Tuesday only!

Click
HERE for my $2 specials.


Find these and more great discounts in
my Gotta Pixel Store

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: