Friday, April 29, 2011

Sales Ending & New Products in My Stores!

My Spotlight Designer Sale at Gotta Pixel ~ 30% or more off of everything ~ ends on April 30!
My Storewide Sale at Digitals ~ 30% or more off of everything ~ ends on April 30!
My Clearance Sale at Gotta Pixel and Digitals ~ ends on April 30!

Don't miss out!


New in my stores:

Whisper Lake Embellished Stacked Papers

Each ready-to-use background had been created with layers of papers, torn, rolled, or folded and then embellished with various elements from Whisper Lake.  What an easy way to start a layout! 

Whisper Lake Embellished Stacked Papers at Digitals and Gotta Pixel

Zebras in Charge Bundle ~ with FREE Surprise ~ 40% savings!

Zebras in Charge Bundle at Digitals and Gotta Pixel


1 comment:

Gloria Val Verde said...

I just purchased this and can't wait to dig in and us it...just oh soooo ADORABLE!!! I'd like to THANK Terry for sending me your way!
Hugs,
Gloria