Monday, July 4, 2011

Featured Collection, Games, & More

This week's Featured Collection is Giggles & Gumdrops!  That means you can get all of the individual sets this week for 40% off or treat yourself to the full bundle for a savings of 50%!

Giggles & Gumdrops at Digitals and Gotta Pixel
I've recently remade a favorite of mine, Celebrate America!, and the page kit and 2 matching sets are each 50% off!  (Watch my stores for more to show up soon.) 

Celebrate America! at Digitals and Gotta Pixel

 
I'm hosting the Designer's Element Challenge this month at Digitals, and I invite you to join me.  This mini kit will be yours just for playing along.

My Cardinal Lane Collection is featured in the July-August Quickies Challenge.  This image shows the regular bundle savings of 30%, for for now, the kit and the bundle are each 50% off, and you can get the other individual sets on sale as well.
Cardinal Lane at Digitals and Gotta Pixel
Make sure to join me for both of my math games!  You'll find this week's Fun Funky Mystery Number Game HERE and my new Dizzy Digits Game HERE.
 Have a happy week!


No comments: