Saturday, July 9, 2011

Featured Collection, Games, Clipping Masks, & More

This week's Featured Collection is Red, White, & Adorable!  That means you can get all of the individual sets this week for 40% off or treat yourself to the full bundle for a savings of 50%!

Red, White, & Adorable
All of my new bundled kits include Bundle Bonuses, pieces you can't get anywhere else!  Here is the FREE Bundle Bonus included with the Red, White, & Adorable Bundle.
Want even more matching pieces to this collection?  Play my Dizzy Digits Game at Digitals this week!  Here's your prize ...
At Gotta Pixel, Periwinkle is featured all month in my Fun Funky Mystery Math Game, and of course that means it's on sale, too!  

Periwinkle


 To be fair and make shopping easy for you, if something is on sale in either Gotta Pixel or Digitals, I try to remember to put it on sale in the other store, so even easier shopping on your part!  Choose your favorite store and your favorite kits, and get busy scrapping your favorite photos!

I love Clipping Masks!  They're so easy to use and you get a really cool photo effect in minutes.  I have 12 sets in my stores now, and this set #12 is just perfect for sisters, family, cousins, and friends.  There's a 5x7 mask for each.  Just look how pretty Brandi looks with her 2 new sisters!

As usual, this set is new in my store, so it's on sale for a few days.  :)

Clipping Masks 12


No comments: