Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Periwinkle, Patriotic, and Pretty Pleasing Prices!

New Periwinkle Sets on Sale!

Periwinkle Custers
Periwinkle Alpha
Periwinkle is still on sale for only $3!
Reminder ~ this week's Featured Kit is on sale through Saturday
I know my little grandson Jack just had his 2nd 4th of July, but I love this photo!  I'll have to scrap a new one for my next newsletter.

Take a look at this week's New Designer Resources!

T-Shirt CU
Clipping Masks Bundle Up ~ Sets 10-12
Scrap someone special today!  I used one of these clipping masks to scrap a photo of me with my bestest friend in the whole world!
I used one of the clipping masks in set 12 and recolored some of the pieces in Together Time to just match the photo.  You can find this page kit at Digitals and Gotta Pixel.

No comments: