Sunday, August 28, 2011

Featured Collection, New Goodies, and Games!

It's school time, so this week's Featured Collection includes my school kits! That means you can get all of the individual sets this week for 40% off or treat yourself to the full bundle for a savings of 50%! 
 Featured Collectioin at Digitals

Making the Grade
Kindergarten Kisses
School Alpha
Kindergarten Kisses Graduation Pack
School Bundle
~ best deal!
You'll find this super collection along with lots of other designs in my Gotta Pixel store!

Play my Dizzy Digits game at Digitals this week, and look what you'll get!  Click HERE for FUN!
New for those who are retired or just want to have fun, A Charmed Retirement, at Digitals and at Gotta Pixel.
Check out what my CT did with this kit!  I'm so proud of them!
I'm featuring my Le Petit Cafe kit this month in my Fun, Funky Mystery Number Game, so it's on sale through this week at Gotta Pixel and at Digitals.  You'll also find this new set of Fancy Papers on sale!  I hope you like them.  The matching alpha's coming this week.  :)

Have a blessed week, my friends!

No comments: