Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland Collection

You've all seen my Winter Wonderland Collection over the last couple of winters.  Well, it's growing again!  I've added fancy papers to match Snow Sweet Village and Glitzen 'n Blitzen, the Snow SweetVillage Bundle has grown to include more of the matching sets, math games bring you extra pieces to match, AND there's more to come in the next few days!

Snow Sweet Village Fancy Papers

Glitzen 'n Blitzen Fancy Papers
 
Snow Sweet Village Bundle ~ 50% off for a few days!
 

Oh, the page kit for Glitzen 'n Blitzen is 50% off and it's featured in my Fun Funky Mystery Number Game at Gotta Pixel ~ oooooooooo, that means free things!  Check it out HERE!

At Digitals, I've got extra free pieces for Snow Sweet Village just for working a fun Kathryn's Dizzy Digits math problem.  That's practically free, too!

Reminders ~ 

Watch my stores for more Winter Wonderland sets this week!

My clearance items are now gone from Gotta Pixel, but you can still find them ALL at Digitals, and the 4 bundles have crazy low prices!


One more thing...
Have a blessed Sunday, my friends!

No comments: