Monday, May 28, 2012

Celebration Sales!

My sweet daughter, Brandi, is 33 today!  Celebrate with me and take 33% off your purchase at both Digitals and Gotta Pixel ~ through the end of May!  Brandi was born on Memorial Day, and we want to honor our military, so while you're getting your favorites from my store, make sure to see all of my American Heroes sets in both stores ~ Digitals and Gotta Pixel.  Under "holidays", you'll find even more.


I'm so proud of all of the graduates of 2012, too!  My graduation sets are on sale through the end of May in both stores.  With the pieces included, you can scrap any year's graduation in 10 colors.  I'll bet you have tons of graduation pictures for yourself and your family.  I'd love to see what you make!  (Get the sale price marked AND use the coupon above.)

 Graduation Kits

No comments: