Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Take $2 Tuesday!

Gotta Pixel is celebrating Take $2 Tuesday, and I have 2 mini kits for only $2 for an entire week!  Garden Journal Extras and Marigold Place Extras will be $2 through next Monday, September 17!
Remember, too, as Spotlight Designer, my entire store is 30% off through September 17.

My Spotlight Designer chat will be in the Gotta Pixel Chat Room Wednesday at 11am ET. I do hope you can come! I'll be ready to answer any questions you have. My husband, Robert, will even be coming in for a little while, so if you have any questions about me that you want his take on, he'll be ready for you!

 



If you're on my Scavenger Hunt and need any clues, they'll be given out during the chat.

One more thing...
Make sure to take place HERE. You could win a $10 coupon from my store!

No comments: