Sunday, November 25, 2012

Last Day for 40% off Sales & Designer Spotlight Begins!

LAST DAY ~
Monday is the last day for my 40% off storewide sales!  It will be a good while before my designs are this cheap again, so don't miss out!


Professional Scrap Designs


Monday's also the beginning of my time "in the spotlight" at Gotta Pixel!  To celebrate, I'll have all of my stores (links above) 30% off from Tuesday through December 5.  

SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER ~
Here's a layout I made about myself for Spotlight Designer.  I hope it helps you get to know me a little better.  The cutie in the middle is my sweet Robert, my daughter's son, Lincoln, just helped his mommy bake something yummy in this picture, and the two little snugglebugs in the corner are my son's children, Jack and Olivia.  Why the picture of silver shoes?  We spend a lot of our happiest times on the dance floor!


CHAT with PRIZES ~
Come visit with me this Thursday night, Nov. 29, in the Gotta Pixel chat room!  I'd love to have you come!  I'll be there for an hour starting at 8pm ET.  My sweet friend, TerryF, will have a game all ready for you, too, so that should be a lot of fun!  Of course there will be prizes, too, so do put it on your calendar and try to be there!  It will mean a lot to me to get to chat with you!

DESIGNER CONTEST ~
Terry will also be running a designer contest in the Gotta Pixel forums.  Keep an eye out for that as you might be the winner of a $10 coupon to my store!
 
FREE MINI KIT ~
Spotlight Designer also means you can get a mini kit for free!  This time I've made for you a mini kit that matches my full Together Time kit which is available in my store.  

Free Mini Kit ~ find the downloads in my GP store

Matching full kit ~ Together Time

I'll have a different part of the free mini kit available as a daily download in my Gotta Pixel store each day from Nov. 26 - Dec. 5.  Please stop by each day to get the day's download as I won't be able to send it to you if you miss a day.  The kit will be available as a full kit though for Pixel Club members to download at any time.  If you're not already a member and would like to be able to get all of my spotlight kits along with all of the other designers' kits at any time, you can join HERE for 35% off through tomorrow!

So, remember ALL of my stores are 40% off through Monday only, and then you'll still get 30% off 11/27 through 12/5. Check back often as I'll be adding new designs throughout the spotlight time. 

Remember, too, to stop by my FB fan page often to get freebies that are there.  I have one now that will be gone soon (but only to be replaced by another one)


Just like my fan page, and it's yours! 

No comments: