Friday, December 28, 2012

New Releases, Sales, and Free Gift!

Reminder ~ my End of Year Sale is still going on!

 
 
Snow Sweet Village, Glitzen 'n Blitzen, Silly Snowman Gang, and 12 Days make up my Winter Wonderland mega collection. Each page kit has coordinating extra sets, and all 4 collections match in style and color. Enjoy getting them at a discount and using them together.

NEW in my stores are 2 more sets that match Glitzen 'n Blitzen ~ Alphas and Clusters!


These fun wintery sets along with all of my other designs are 30% off through the end of the year at...

Snow Angel and all of the matching sets are now available at Scrapbook-bytes

 

and a matching FB gift is available on my fan page.  Just "like" my page, and you can download this gift along with more gifts every couple of weeks.  Make sure to visit often!

 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: