Sunday, January 13, 2013

Collection of the Week ~ 40% off & Lots of $1 Products!

This week I've put my entire Silly Snowman Gang on SALE ~ 40% off! It includes a brand new set, the matching borders. This is a great collection for all your wintery photos and at a great price. 

 Meet Cocoa, all ready for winter with his cocoa and chocolate chip cookies, Sparkle, my little snuggly snowgirl with her birdie friends, and the dashing Sir Flake, the perfect manly man snowman. Silly Snowman Gang is part of my Winter Wonderland Collection and will be on sale through January 20. Have fun with it!
Silly Snowman Gang
Digitals * Gotta Pixel * Scrapbook-bytes 


My 8 GGI products are still available in my Gotta Pixel store for $1 each through Tuesday! 


Introducing a new collection that will be available in my Scrapbook-bytes store starting on Monday, the 14th ~ Tiffany Anne!  This set is designed with beautiful leaded glass in mind.  You'll love using these colorful pieces with all sorts of photos.  See some of my lovely CT ladies' layouts below.


 










Have a scrap happy day! 

No comments: