Saturday, January 26, 2013

Natural Beauty is an elegant collection with soft colors, flowers, and butterflies and perfect for scrapping memories, events, and anything beautiful.  Each of these 7 sets is only $1.50 at Digital Scrapbook Pages through Jan. 29! 



NEW and on sale! Madison Extras, Alpha and Overlay Stamps!  These sets and my entire stores are on sale through the 28th! 

What fun!  A BOGO offer!

Buy my Cirque du Scrap ~ Set 1 page kit and you can also get Cirque du Scrap ~ Set 2 for 50% off!  Keep in mind, my entire store is 40% off through the 28th, so get these right away for the best deal!



 
NEW and on sale! Madison Extras, Alpha and Overlay Stamps!  These sets and my entire stores are on sale through the 28th! 



Come play my math games with me!

Kathryn's Dizzy Digits ~ the dizziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn extra pieces for my Madison page kit.



Fun Funky Mystery Number Game ~ the craziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn the numerals and alpha for my Madison page kit.



No comments: