Tuesday, March 5, 2013

$2 Tuesday!

It's $2 Tuesday!  Every Tuesday I'm putting 2 products on sale for only $2!  This week you can get my full Sassy Pants Page Kit and the matching Borders for $2 each.  The other matching sets are also on sale!

March 5-10 only




Sweet Luv Extras has been added to my Sweet Luv Collection.  You can get it on sale for a limited time!



Join me!

Fun Funky Mystery Number Game ~ the craziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn the numerals for Liz Landing collection.  


Kathryn's Dizzy Digits ~ the dizziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn extra pieces for my Funny Bunnies Collection.  You'll find all of my Funny Bunnies sets on sale, too!

My Impromptu Challenge at SBB this month is Clothing-Inspired. I'd love to have you join me!


Join me at Digitals for The Name Game!  Create your siggy with prizes from past challenges, and earn the alpha for the following month!



No comments: