Friday, March 29, 2013

Featured Designer ~ Sale and Daily Download!

As Featured Designer at Digitals, I'm having a 30% off sale March 30- April 12!  You can also download pieces of Coral Rose 1 in my Digitals store every day through April 12.  Make sure to stop by daily beginning Saturday, March 30, so that you don't miss any part of this kit.  If you miss any of the free daily download pieces, Coral Rose 1 will also be available in my Digitals store.  Watch my store for Coral Rose 2!

All of my products are 30% off at Digitals, Gotta Pixel, and Scrapbook-bytes!


 


 My Words of Faith sets are now at My Memories for only $.99 each!

4 comments:

BlueCat said...

Hello!
I can't access to Digitals store.
It says "This domain name expired on Mar 30 2013"

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, I'm getting the same message as BlueCat.

BlueCat said...

Today it's ok, but no day 1 just day 2 for the daily download. Thanks for this beautiful kit.

BlueCat said...

Site is down again!