Monday, March 11, 2013

Tuesday Specials from Kathryn

$2 Tuesday!

My cute Bumblebears page kit along with the matching quick pages are on sale for only $2 each!  Sale ends March 17.  Have fun with this sweet collection!


 

Last Day for GGI!

My 8 $1 Liz Landing sets are still on sale through today only.


At Scrapbook-bytes, the GAB is going strong!  I'm featuring my newest kit, Grandma's BreezewayHere is glimpses of the 2 element sets.  These and all of the other sets are $1-$2 for a few more days!  


 
 Enjoy more layouts with this collection.

I invite you to play my math games this week ~

Kathryn's Dizzy Digits ~ the dizziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn extra pieces for my Funny Bunnies Collection.  You'll find all of my Funny Bunnies sets on sale, too!

Fun Funky Mystery Number Game ~ the craziest math game on the web!  Come play with me and earn the numerals for Liz Landing collection.



No comments: