Monday, June 10, 2013

Grab-a-Byte and Gotta Grab It!

The Grab-a-Byte has started at Scrapbook-bytes, and I'm so excited to now have Stephanie Court in the store!  Named after one of my talented Creative Team members, Stephanie Court is fun and bright and will give you plenty for making lots of sweet layouts.  Each of my 6 Stephanie Court sets is only $1 through June 16 in my Scrapbook-bytes Store!


Borders (shown in the 2nd image)
Elements 1
Elements 2
Frames
Paper Pack
Torn Papers


GGI reminder ~ Tuesday is the last day for the $1 prices on Versailles.


Versailles
$1 each!
Element Pack 1
Element Pack 2
Papers
Torn Papers
Clusters
Alpha 





and more lovely layouts with Versailles and Stephanie Court...












One last thing for today ~ Please join Terry and me in our 3 math games for this week!
and

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: