Monday, July 1, 2013

Scrap 4 Hire!

Big NEWS!  Announcement!  Exciting Times!

ALL of Kathryn Estry's Personal Use designs are now Scrap 4 Hire friendly! This means that you have my permission to use any of my designs in your home business to create flattened pages for sale to  individual customers.  Pages must be unique and in .jpg form. I have hundreds of cute & gorgeous designs for you to use with no extra license.  Note: Store images and descriptions and TOUs inside zip files do not yet reflect this new permission.  Please read my full terms of use HERE.

My Personal Use / S4H Stores:

Gotta Pixel * Digitals * Scrapbook-bytes * MyMemories

Join us!

Join Terry and me and play our fun math games at 3 sites!  You'll want to play all 3 each week because the prizes coordinate!



Fun, Funky Mystery Number Game at Gotta Pixel

Kathryn's Dizzy Digits at Digitals

Kathryn's Brain Games at Scrapbook-bytes

Keukenhof and all of the coordinating sets are 40% off while featured in our math games!


No comments: