Friday, October 11, 2013

Beautiful $1 Gotta Grab It Sets

Lori Lane is named after one of my talented Creative Team members, and each set is only $1!  Keep watching HERE throughout the weekend as I get more Lori Lane sets added to the store.  This promotion is at Gotta Pixel only.  








Look what's coming to Scrapbook-Bytes on Monday!  Named after another of my talented Creative Team members, Kim Crossing is a delightful collection with blended papers, butterflies, and luscious colors.  You'll find all 10 $1 packs in my Scrapbook-Bytes store on Oct. 14!


2 Element Packs
2 Paper Packs
Alpha
Borders
Frames
Masks
Tags
and a Stand-up Swivel Card!



The following 3 bundles were new in my stores this week.  Save BIG with huge collections of quality designs!





Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: