Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DSD News!

Digitals Featured Designer ~
It's great to be the Featured Designer at Digitals!  I hope you're stopping by my Digitals store every day to get new parts to Cowgirl Heart 2.  New pieces will be available every day through the 8th.  If you miss any of the days, the set is available and on sale as well, and I'm adding matching pieces throughout the week.


DSD Sales ~ 
All of my designs are on sale now in all of my stores!  Everything is marked down 40% off and more through November 8!



New Products ~
Judith Blanchard has done it again.  She's been busy creating clusters for me from my page kits, and here is her newest set ~ Cowgirl Heart Clusters, available at Digitals!


I'll be adding the coordinating alpha to the store today, too!

Denim Days, my new fall collection, is now bundled at a 40% discount!  Included are the page kit, alpha, borders, clusters, and word art.  Happy Fall!




Group Therapy ~
Want an awesome FREE kit?  The Group Therapy designers at DigiScrapAddicts have come together once again and created a WOW kit called Art Therapy.  What fun it was to work with the other Group Therapy designers on this project!  It will be free only to DSA newsletter subscribers in just a few days, so sign up now and you'll be able to download the free kit between Nov. 1 and Nov. 14.  Don't put this off.  It's a really great kit!

Go to THIS link to sign up for the DSA newsletter!

How fun is this?  layout by Christine Smith

While you're at DSA, make sure to stop by my store there and check out all of my Group Therapy sets!  You only have 2 more days to get my Group Therapy Life-Defined sets at $1.29 each!

Life-Defined at DSA
http://digiscrapaddicts.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_6&sort=3a&filter_id=6&alpha_filter_id=0

It's time to sign up!



Help us celebrate both Digital Scrapbooking Day and Gotta Pixel’s 8th Anniversary by participating in Master Scrapper.


FREE ~
Have you see these FREE elements in my store at My Memories?




I'll be changing my FB gift soon.  Make sure to stop by and "like" my fan page to get the current freebie! 
https://www.facebook.com/KathrynEstryDesigns?ref=hl


No comments: