Thursday, February 6, 2014

NEW Valentine Goodies & Discount Bundles!

For this Valentine's Day, do you want gorgeous or cute?  I've got both!

You've gotta love layouts about love!  This is a perfect collection for scrapping photos romantic photos as well as any photos where you want bright and happy papers and elements.  Brand new are my I Love You More Scatters, and the entire collection is now bundled at a 45% discount!

These scatters are actually clusters combined with scatters combined with stamps. They're included as seen as well as in 3 separate parts so that you can make your own combinations.

MyMemories  (coming soon)
 

 
 
Pippi is a fun Valentine's Day collection that's squeezably sweet!  Brand new is my Pippi Alpha, and now the Pippi Discount Bundle is 40% off!  
 
 

 
You'll also find printable "crayon" boxes at My Memories that match this set!  4 designs - $.99 each!

 
Thanks for reading!  Give yourself a hug, and stay warm!
 

No comments: