Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sale, Daily Designer, October Scraps, & FREE Gift!

How fun!  I'm the Daily Designer at MyMemories for October 1!   Everything remains 40% off in my store at MyMemories!


In fact, my sales continue one more day in all of my stores:

and my Commercial Use store...


Can you believe it's October already?
New in my stores is my October Scraps kit and extra sets!  Yep, 40% off!  October Scraps is part of my 2014 monthly scrap series.  Each month a new collection is available for scrapping your life, your memories, your families, and your friends.  These sets are perfect for a 52 or 365 Project as each has month-specific pieces, but you'll also find loads of papers and elements good for any time during the year.  Discount bundles for each month are also available, and the monthly colors are all drawn from the same large color palette, so you can use elements from one month with papers from another.  You'll want the full year, when you see how they all tie together.  

October Scraps
(coming soon MyMemories)
The bundle is on its way soon, too, for those of you who like to save even more by buying the entire collection, but I wanted to get it out to you so that you could go ahead and enjoy the October calendars.  :)  All sets are 40% off today.









If you're loving my PhotoBooks at MyMemories, you'll be happy to know another is now available in 3 sizes!

4 of the 20 pages in the book...





This book was created using

This week's free gift at MyMemories ~

I’m adding new things in my MyMemories store almost every day, and you’ll find these pretty printable bookmarks FREE in my store through October 4!  Print, cut, & fold, and put in a small surprise.  It will surely delight whoever gets it at a party or any time!

Make sure to see my entire Autumn Angel Collection.

a fun printable only at MyMemories
Pillow boxes are a fun and creative way to wrap small gifts or treats.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CT-1404-58166&r=Kathryn_Estry

Autumn Angels - on sale!
http://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=autumn+angels&r=Kathryn_Estry


No comments: