Friday, October 31, 2014

Come Celebrate DSD!

Digital Scrapbook Days are always a fun time in the scrapping community!  I'll be celebrating with 
  • a sale, of course :)
  • 2 chats - try to come!
  • new products every few days!
  • Featured Designer at GingerScraps AND at CU Digitals!
  • plus another free gift for you!
DSD Sales at All Stores ~

and my Commercial Use store...




Two Triple Play Chats ~ Come Play!
3 games ~ $10 coupons ~ participation prizes!
Gotta Pixel Chat Room ~ Saturday, Nov. 1 ~ 6 pm ET
GingerScraps Chat Room ~ Saturday, Nov. 1 ~ 8 pm ET


NEW Products ~
$1 - $2 sets only at GingerScraps
November 1-5
 Look how beautiful these layouts came out!  Thanks to Kathy, Lori, and Judith!

Autumn Dance 50% off!
My Creative Team worked their magic with this kit, too, and I love their layouts! Thank you to Kathy, Rhonda, Michelle, Anita, Yvonne, and Judith!


30 Days of Thankful
Daily Download Kit ~ GingerScraps Blog
by Spotlight Designers, BlueHeartScraps and Kathryn Estry

New at MyMemories ~

Games and Challenges ~ I hope you're playing!
FREE at MyMemories ~
Get this pretty quick page FREE in my MyMemories store this week (through November 7).  Remember, the matching kit, November Scraps, and all of my products at MM are 50% off HERE!

November Scraps Quick Page FREE at MM
Thanks for reading!  Happy DSD!

No comments: