Monday, March 2, 2015

$1-$2 Space Sets & More!

It's Buffet Time at GingerScraps, so through Wednesday the 5th, you can get each of my brand new Rocket Man sets for bottom prices!  Rocket Man is an Out-of-This-World collection for kids and adults who love star gazing and anything about space! 
 
only at GingerScraps
Full Page Kit ~ $2
Elements ~ $1.50
Papers, Alpha, Clusters, Journal Cards,
Torn Edges, Sparkle Stamps, & Stacked Papers ~ $1 each
 
Thanks to Liz, Yvonne, and Anita for creating these fun pages with Rocket Man!
 
 
 
 
Forever Love is a collection you'll love for scrapping "love" layouts or any elegant layout.  This collection will work well for everyday photos as well as weddings and other special events, and it's now bundled up at a discount!  Save 50% and get the full page kit and 8 beautiful additional packs that match! 
Forever Love
(coming soon to MyMemories)
I showed you some of the pages my Creative Team made with this collection last week.  Look how Kathy, Lori, Monica, and Rhonda have worked their magic with Forever Love!
 
 
 

I have one more to show you today ...

Leprechaun Alley has exploded with great sets for St. Patrick's Day!  When I get on a roll with a kit I really love, it's hard to stop.  I had to force myself only because I wanted to get the full bundle to you by the beginning March.  So last week you saw the page kit, the alpha, clusters, word art, and torn papers.  This week I've added ...
Charm Dangles,

Flairs,
 
Stacked Papers in Layers, and
 
a fun Exploding Box!
 
Thanks to Lori for putting this box together!
 
 
Of course I have the bundle now, too, and it's 50% off the price of all of the separate sets!
 
Leprechaun Alley
(coming soon to MyMemories)
How about some Leprechaun mischief?  Pages were made for you by Anita, Liz, Lori, Michelle, Rhonda, Robin, and Yvonne.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking, and I hope you have some fun scrapping time today!

No comments: