Thursday, April 30, 2015

Celebrate iNSD!

Sales ~
It's time to celebrate International Scrapbook Days, and I'm starting off with big sales in all of my stores.  You'll find all of my products (except some of my bundles) at 50% off May 1-7!



I'm busy wrapping up and loading new products, so keep an eye on my stores for the next few days! 

Chats ~
Join me in the Gotta Pixel Chat Room at 4pm ET and in the GingerScraps Chat Room at 6pm ET, both on Saturday, May 2!  Everyone who comes gets the papers and elements in the ads below, and you'll have chances to win full collections from my store!  You'll probably want to look through the page kits in my stores before you come, and you'll also want your thinking cap on!  I hope to see you in both chats!


Free ~
Make sure to stop by my FB page and pick up my pieces for the GingerScraps FB Hop!

No comments: