Monday, April 13, 2015

Collection Sales and New CU Ribbons

Monica Beach is now available in all of my stores!

Named after Monica, my friend and a talented member of my Creative Team, Monica Beach is just right for those beach retreat and water fun photos.  All packs are on sale 33% off through Sunday, April 19, and you can save even more with the Discount Bundle!
Monica Beach

Sweet Treats for Kids is a Kids4Kid Collection made by Kristina and myself.  This sweet page kit and extra packs are all on sale through April 19, and you can save even more with the bundle!
Sweet Treats for Kids

NEW Commercial Use Ribbons ~ I've added 2 brand new ribbon packs to my CU stores.  Each pack is 33% off through Sunday, the 19.

CU Ribbons 3 and 4

Reminder:

It's $1 Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel, and I have for you 8 deliciously sweet packs from a new collection, Yum Yum Garden.  These 8 packs are sold separately for $1 each or bundled for $8, April 11-17.


No comments: